View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:47 AM   #39
El Explorador OP
Radical Explorer

Oddometer: 273
Tragedy and love in Mexico

No, the dearth of reporting is not due to my heart being stolen by one of the many beautiful ladies this country has to offer, though they sure as hell are trying.

The love here is an overarching love for this country in general, itīs people and culture. This is a great place, and the fact that I have spent far more time here than originally schedules vexes me not one bit.

I am vexed at the twin tragedies of my lens and laptop, the former which was shattered in a moto crash andthe latter which was stolen in Chihuahua. I spent 11 days in the copper canyon, in which time I actually managed to draft up all my updates up until about a week from current time... but those are no doubt erased now, my laptop in the hands of some dude in Chihuahua who canīt believe what a good deal he got on the computer.

I will take some time while the bike is repairing to rewrite a few, photos on hold since without a computer I canīt convert them proprly from RAW to jpeg. I need to catch up, if only to thank the people Iīve met on my journey, without whom it would have been twice as fast and half as enjoyable.

Cheers riders, hope those of you North of the border are enjoying a beautiful fall still.
El Explorador is offline   Reply With Quote