View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 10:22 AM   #153
frog OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy Footer View Post
Looks Awesome! Great work Phil! Thanks for the bike info, I appreciate it. You mention new cylinder sleeve and piston, did you get all new valves too or the crank balanced? Just curious cause I'm all ears when it comes to learning about bike and race prep.

2 hours on the elliptical? At my local gym here by the beach, that's two precious hours of eye candy watching... it makes cardio time go by fast! Hot strippers and cocktail waitresses have to work out somewhere right? I'm glad you're cranking it up in time for the race. Like you said, you now know the answer to the question... You Are Doing all you can do to prepare, now its time to have fun (well once the flag drops!).
I wish there was eye candy. I did put my 1.5 year old girl on the computer part of the elliptical and she sat there for 15 minutes and handed me a water bottle when needed. That broke up some of the monotony. Still boring as hell but I needed to do it.

In the engine. New rod, main bearings, seals throughout, went through the trans, new clutch, valves, valve guides, valve seals, follower bearings, cam bearings, cam chain and a few other bits.
frog is offline   Reply With Quote