View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
doc_ricketts
Thumper jockey

Oddometer: 4,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomax View Post
OK my mind is having silly thoughts BUT I NEED a cabin bike.

I am looking for something that I can ride very comfortably on the road and then do the last 5 miles of not real bad but not real good dirt road on up to the cabin. I know this can be done on a normal street bike big am thinking of something in the big pig category.

My first thought would be something like a R100GS or maybe even a R1100GS. The reasoning behind these is that I would like to trade my low mileage, well sorted Yamaha FZ6 for it. Some cash could trade hands but I sure am not made out of it. I missed a great deal on an 88 R100GS this weekend simply because I don't have room for an additional bike, one goes if one comes.

So this is not really a for sale post or an I want to but post, it is more like a I want to trade post and what ya got ? or what suggestions would you make.

My FZ6 is a 2006 with absolutely no issues and is a ride it away and don't bother doing anything to it type of bike. I would like something like that in a trade. Yea I am wishing a lot.

So hit me up with ideas or what ya got ?

It has heated grips, hand guards, new tires, low miles, bunch of other goodies, and needs nothing.

Marc
Heck you just need some 50/50 tires on that!!