View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 12:09 PM   #13
Sting32
Trials Evangelist

Oddometer: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerViking View Post
Well said. Our club, and I assume most others, are small communities. Being a dick is going to hurt you, and running someone off the trail is unexceptable under any circumstances. But, if you are blocking for some reason, you are equally dickish.

I find the loop one of the funnest parts of some trials, Ute Cup for example. Sure you have enough time to ride it all in 2nd, but why wouldn't you make the most of bitchen trail, and get your shred on?
Before I say something dumb, have you actually riden the UTE CUP? Most (except the fittest of the mountain states members [used to elevations] )are worn the hell out just riding the sections, let alone the loop...

I know I fit this category, especially since our club only has about 3 acres to ride. we do "remodel" the terrain with skidsteers or even back breaking railroad bars, and a block and tackle... but there is NO WAY IN HELL, to make 22 mile loop, even if we dictated that you had to circle every tree , 500 times on the way to the next section, LOL...
Sting32 is offline   Reply With Quote