View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #89
boardrider247
Weekend Anarchist

Oddometer: 418
Cycle hutt finally responded to my BBB complaint. Here is a copy of their response.

"I am very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Unfortunately, we had a complete system crash on 10/15/12 and lost all of our information. We are only able to see orders from 10/16/12 and on. When the system crashed we lost all of the information for every order ever placed in the system as well as all of the customers and there contact information.

Because of this I am unable to look up your order. Unfortunately we are unable to see what orders have shipped and what have not. We are advising all customer who have placed an order before 10/15/12 to contact their credit card company and file a charge back or to request their money back through PayPal. Every chargeback filed is being automatically approved as long as the charge was before 10/15/12.

Once again I am greatly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. If you have any problems, questions or concerns. Please feel free to contact me directly at 605-561-4888 ext 16. I would be more than happy to assist you any way I can."

I will simply say this for now. This is a lie. I have a email from them dated 10/12/12 stating that their system had crashed and they were unable to issue a refund. Unless they are able to predict the future they are trying to blow smoke.

I did send a paypal request for funds and noted it was for a refund of this order. If they don't send the money back by the end of the day tomorrow I will give them a call before pushing farther with the BBB claim.