View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 07:46 PM   #31
Duas Rodas
Adventurer

Oddometer: 91
OK Brian, it seems your're looking for a few more details! See if I can help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droptarotter View Post
Great report Chris, but I have a few more unwanted comments!

- Adams Lake morning shot looks very cold. Is that a mosquito in front of Vito's face??? The lake, according to Vlad the night before, is warm. So it is steam rising up. Oh, that's my breaky in front of my face...

- The North Fork FSR road only had 17km's of washouts. How bad could it possibly be? You guys are fags for not taking it! Well yeah...but...but...we did have the two KLRs along. Not enough manpower to push the pigs through!!!

- You certainly picked an appropriately named spot for dinner in Revelstoke! They renamed it when we arrived. It became the "Visiting Idiots"

- When you left Revelstoke in the morning, why did you wait behind all the other traffic at the bridge construction?
Motorcycles always go to the front...............Fags!! You just don't get it, Brian!!! It's all part of the KLR riding strategy. We would NOT be able to get out of the way of the semis if we were up front! It was not down hill you know...how hell could we out run them? Oh...and the F800GS might just decide not to run! (sorrry for the lowblow Chris)

- When you were helping Clark Stucktruck to remove his wheel, did you forget that Chevy's right rear wheel is a left hand thread?? So, you're saying we should of used our left hands only? Would that work?

- I think Vlad needs a new pair of proctology gloves after repairing his flat tire! Hey...Vlad. What was you and Brian up to before I arrived. In second thought, I don't wana know.

- At Nicola Lake, why didn't you just tell the Ranger to FO and shoot him with bear spray?? Fags!! We did tell them off...after a few drinks. To bad they had left a couple of hour before!!!

Keep up the great report...............this looks like it was an epic ride!!

Cheers
Duas Rodas is offline   Reply With Quote