Thread: Norra 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:21 PM   #138
crankshaft
Guns are for pussies

Oddometer: 13,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert650 View Post
Ridiculous! We paid Mag 7 to support our bike too (2 years ago).
D1 pit one - They were in the correct location, they just "forgot" to bring me my fuel. I was pretty pissed, and told them to pull the fuel out of their truck... or i will. They busted out their video camera and started asking me questions and filming me - idiots.
D1 pit two - forgot to bring it there too. I was pissed here too but didn't say anything, and just left.
D1 pit 3 - Didn't have my fuel (surprise!), but dumped race gas into my pump gas bike.... i had a half tank, so the 110 didn't do any noticeable harm. We changed our race-plan the best we could because Mag7 couldn't be counted on anymore.
D2 pit one - did not have my fuel once again (not surprised anymore), They dumped race gas in my pump gas bike once again - this time the fuel tank was almost empty, so the 110 melted my motor just outside of El Arco. end of race.

Never again. I invested quite a bit of money, you would think they would take my race effort a little more serious.
Mag 7 = bunch of yahoo's.
Wow, that sucks. A friend of mine had a problem with them last year. This year I'll be carrying enough fuel to go 240 miles without stopping which means I'll be using Pemex for pit support