View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #127
Slowphil OP
REALLY Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Stain View Post
I wouldn't have thought you were throwing it...maybe searching for a better signal...! Looks like you're having a blast. I have to say, I'm more than a little bit jealous!

How is the bike holding up? I know you mentioned it was an inch too low..but how are things otherwise? Tires, chain and such? No issues?

Keep having fun bud! (We'll be thinking about you tomorrow. Heading out on a a bit of a ride on the local trails/fire roads!)
Hey C: bikes doing fine except for the pieces I keep breaking off, actually it seems to be a bit rough right now but thats probably because it needs the valves checked, the high alcohol content of the Peruvian gas and the high altitudes we're travelling. The Heidenaus are doing well I think I have somewhere between 5000 to 8000 km left in them, that will be about 35,000km on them, chain is good needs to be tightened right now but it's still running quietly, I try to oil it every 500km or so. Can't think of anything else, oh yeah, my trusty sheepskin seat cover which has lasted for about 15 years at home rotted out in 2 months of Central American rain, it literally disintigrated

Slowphil screwed with this post 11-07-2012 at 06:59 PM
Slowphil is offline   Reply With Quote