View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 09:30 PM   #208
Z_HARSH OP
Like margarine?

Oddometer: 487
ThE sKAgwAy Pt 3

The riding was awesome, probably the best concentration of little tracks that I found. It was obvious there were quite a few ATV riders beating in the trails. None went anywhere, just winded in and out of the main path in, but fun as can be. There were also some good sandy spots too.

Photobucket

One river had a decent path out the other side but I didn’t want that much excitement. So I found all the dead-ends and headed back to town.

Photobucket

I noticed that the tour boat had pulled in. The streets were packed with overweight tourist herding all throughout the downtown area. It wasn’t my scene and made the stomach turn just a little so I rolled back to the gas station by the edge of town and headed back to the boarder, hoping that I could get back in.

The border guard looked at my little piece of paper and my driver’s license and waived me through with little delay.

I cruised through the canyon and made it back to the amazing turquoise lakes just on the other side.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After a nice break and taking the chance to eat a little more of my packed lunch, I blazed up the pavement back towards the truck.

But not far after that something caught my eye so, after a quick glance in the rearview mirror of course, I slammed on the breaks and flipped a bitch.

SPREAD THE WORD, SAVE OUR SPORT!!

Z_HARSH screwed with this post 11-18-2012 at 04:11 PM
Z_HARSH is offline   Reply With Quote