View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:40 AM   #6
Ladukebob
lost in hood river

Oddometer: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideup View Post
In the last three years i have purchased a 990 Adv and a 500exc from this dealer.
I love the small dealer feel to this shop. Everyone there always has a friendly greeting and actually remembers your name and not just big shop sales guy who goes through the motion or ignors you completely.
Always willing to answer your tech questions for do it yourself types. Great customer service for warranty service and willing to back the customer for warrantys.
I think you will find they will work with when you get down to the business of putting the money down on the table.
Also will work with you on your extras.
My next KTM was purchased used, sure they wished they would sold me a new bike, but they at least they acted excited for me. I can honestly say there has not been one time they didnt have a part i needed in stock.
In these times if we don't support these stocking dealers that has good local service they may slowly fade away.
That is worth the value for me.
+1
Gresham ktm is a great shop and I've had great customer service even though I bought my bike used. At the ktm rally in Bend their mechanics name came up a couple times as being one of the best around.
findLadukebob
Ladukebob is offline   Reply With Quote