Old 11-08-2012, 10:55 AM   #93
wrk2surf
on the gas or brakes

Oddometer: 6,222
Jordi .. OUT

http://mailing.logicmailing.com/new/...etterID=197538

November 8, 2012

Jordi Viladoms announces that the team will not Bordonde Ferrari

The pilot faces the challenge of getting an alternative to contest the Dakar Rally 2013.

The runner-up of Cross Country Rally Jordi Viladoms has been forced to make the decision to leave the ranks of the Bordone Ferrari team, "because of uncertainty about the continuity of the project," he says, and see jeopardize their participation in the Dakar 2013 .

"It is unfortunate and is a very tough decision because I have lived with this team my best season in rallying. Bordone-Ferrari I appreciate all the work done during this year he has done may have taken a quantum leap as a pilot, "says Viladoms.

The big boot BF was materialized with the great results of its pilots in the Dakar 2012 and the World Rally Championship. Jordi Viladoms got an excellent fourth place in Dakar, besides winning the Rally of Sardinia and finishing second in the World Championship. Despite the good results, the team's difficulties have become apparent at a crucial time of the season in full preparations for the Dakar.

According Viladoms, "I have been part of a large project, but now prevail stability and commitment to continue with my career. I sincerely hope that Bordone Ferrari find a solution that allows you move forward. "

At this point in the calendar, most teams are defined and the most feasible for the pilot is to get a good bike with some sponsorship support: "I am working to ensure my participation in the Dakar, and to make a project as competitive as possible.'m aware that time is not on my behalf, and that the current situation becomes even more complex to achieve sponsorship, but I'm optimistic and I hope you get a good solution, we will fight for it. "
Thanks for the 2014 support:BELL HELMETS, SCOTT USA, Kriega USA, Carbon-pro.com, GPR stabilzers, Renazco Racing, Sidi/Motonation, Masters paint and body, Magura , motolab , Tripy GPS, Loctite and Dunlop tires .
wrk2surf is offline   Reply With Quote