Thread: Norra 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:08 PM   #161
Strong Bad OP
n00balicious

Oddometer: 3,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert650 View Post
HAHAHAHA!!! Well... I don't know better! that's why I'm a CHECKER!
Yeah, I was drunk with Kras... the night before (and Bowers too - lol) - but that was just a lucky guess on your part, and had no relation to the DNF i recieved. Didn't see Larkin, or TT, but I've been known to be drunk with those 2 cats as well. Come to think of it, I'm a better partier than a desert racer! HAHAHA!! oh, and it's Checkers Offroad by the way - what else is there?

Who the fu@k knows what they put in my bike, maybe it was some kerosene from their lantern. I wasn't on the bike at the time, and it really wasn't the point of my bitch. Just giving the heads up to anyone looking for "support" to maybe look elsewhere.

Now look what you've done, I'm actually debating dumb stuff over the internet. haha!
Sucked you in didn't I???? Hahahahahaha! Checkers offroad.......that 'splains everything right there....Most of the time you won't remember partying with Larkin. "What about you Bob", Billy R or TT, now that's another story entirely. Prolly the biggest WTF was running a CR500 in Baja! Anyway, I owe you a beer for sucking you in Hahahahahahah!

BYW you aren't on TT's cheeze are you?