View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:14 AM   #66
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,699
We gather at a pavilion down near the creek and tell a few stories.. then a raffle off stuff we all brought along and ALOT more Hondo and/or Marty maybe Fred musta brought over.

Couple beers, pop, alotta water and more stories.... I'm still just kinda skirting the edges as I have'nt gotten to really connect with everyone yet. Terry and Robbyn come by in the afternoon and I really enjoy meeting these two friendly folks. I know at the next gathering all will feel more gelled and it will be a blast.
Terry and Storm...

Gordon, Alex and Jim....

Hondo telling a BIG story to Marty, Laurie, Fred and his better half Peggy...

The raffle gets officially under way, with Hondo as the guest barker...

Esther happy to be getting stuuufff!

Then looking wantingly at Robbyns new score... a KLR rear rack.. and Robbyn does'nt have a KLR. Esther may have a chance yet LOL.

Later Robbyn gave it to her and Esther was able to reduce her load ALOT by eliminating this and that!
I met this wonderful lady walking by and chatted for a while about life and her Dobie who carries his own leash... I forget they're names now:(

We had a minute or remembering for SLO-KLR who had just passed on in a bike crash... Marty showing his signature, over his heart on the shirt he took on his TDF ride.

All smiles as we start to wrap it up....

Terry's wife Robbyn and I say goodbye to each other and are glad we met....

At the moment I had been on the road just a CRAZY BUSY 2-1/2 weeks and was still kinda numb to the whole experience... looking back I think I've learned to be more settled and enjoy the moment even more!
Jettn Jim is offline   Reply With Quote