View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #3259
dondesmo
Senior Squid

Oddometer: 92
Spot 2 Customer Service A+++++

I have had a Spot 2 for 9 months. I don't use it for tracking my route, but just to notify my wife that I have arrived safely, as I do a lot of solo riding, both on pavement as well as in the woods, on my KTM. I was reluctant to purchase a Spot 2 because of all the negative comments posted here.

I was testiing my Spot 2 a little over a week ago and noticed that the green led light for "gps" was not working. I got on line with customer service and did a "email chat line" with a representive explaining my problem. The customer service rep said the the led was probably burned out and since the unit was still under warrantee he emailed a form to fill out. I filled it out and returned the email. Next I was sent a RMA form instructing me where to ship the unit and the return number.

I just received my new unit yesterday and activated it to my current account. It took 8 calander days from when I contacted customer service and when I received my new unit. I was very pleased with the service I received.

dondesmo is offline   Reply With Quote