View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 03:20 PM   #18
RockinTheRVA OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 105
@Doug

We won't talk about that Hokie game haha. I could not attend, and I guess I'm not too sad about that after watching it on TV.

But anywho, thanks for sharing some pics of your travels. Those are definitely the kind of vistas I'm looking to see in my travels. I think my work time away policy is very good, however I do have to split that between myself, my fiance, and my family so I don't have too much time. I am thankful for everything I have though. Good job, good family, wonderful fiance, and some kick ass bikes. I just take what vacation time I can get! Don't worry though, one day I will 'make it happen' and take some serious time to do the traveling I yearn for. I am young(in my 20's) so there's still plenty of time yet(if I'm fortunate!). The cool thing is I feel like, when I'm older even if I'm not super-wealthy I'll still be able to do some good touring. As many say here, if there's a will, a motorcycle, and a desire for adventure, anything can be done. "Nathan the Postman" comes to mind!

I have 100 or so pics from this ride that cycle through on a digital photo frame on my desk. I love looking at it, and I can't wait to add more from whatever trip comes next.
RockinTheRVA is offline   Reply With Quote