View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:43 PM   #22
kdscoates
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,477
Went out for my friday ride and I hit a BBQ place I had been wanting to try for awhile I heard great things and then it burned down and is now back open!
I headed out for a good ride on a great day and when arrived in Clarkesville ga I was good and hungry!!
I headed over to Hawg Wild BBQ and Catfish house.

Parking lot is huge!!!

I went in and the was sat quickly really nice place with a covered deck area out back!
Really nice interior of this place way too up class for me but they let me in!!!
They waitress brought me my water and some awesome hush puppies just on the house kinda like the brown bread at the Outback.
I ordered the pork plate with broccoli casserole and collard greens and of course corn bread!!
It was great and the sides and corn bread were all great!!! I used the sweet and smokey sauce and that was good stuff!!!

So if you are in or near Clarkesville Ga I would make Hawg Wild BBQ a stop for that BBQ fix!!!

quote from 4runner "but,if you really need a 80/20 , which most of us do and won't admit it,"
kdscoates is offline   Reply With Quote