View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #180
frog OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,743
Our current plan is to drive to the boarder tomorrow. Cross the nest morning and go prerun down near san felipe. I will ride the race bike for probably 10 miles to make sure the jetting is good and everything is ready then will chase my chasers. Nice thing about chasing near san felipe is you go to a restaurant and wait for them to show up. So I'll be .

Day two we are going to run up to ojos area and prerun back towards san felipe. Not very many miles but I wanted my chasers to be able to ride as much as possible. I once again will be hanging out.

Day three we will prerun the start and I will be one of the ones prerunning. I've never run the start and it will be nice to know the terrain since it will be dusty and congested.

Day four tech

Day five race

Day six race

Day seven PARTY in La Paz.

I'm not prerunnig much because I don't want to take the chance of getting hurt. It may come back to bite me in the ass but the plan is to ride smart and not take huge risks. I'm not going for the fastest time and will ride my own pace whatever that pace is... Honestly I dont know what it is for that many miles.
frog is offline   Reply With Quote