View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:05 PM   #26
jecyammy
n00b

Oddometer: 5
Got my Fisher Seat

Had to add a good word to all the others on the Fisher seat. I just got mine back today and haven’t yet put it on my WR250X (it’s hard to see the measurements from the ruler sitting on the seat, but it’s about 10 inches wide). Don’t know how it will feel long term, but propping it on a chair and sitting on it I can already tell it’s going to be very supportive, comfortable, and worlds better than the stock seat. The quality of workmanship, materials, fit, and finish is outstanding. Likewise the service and communication from Nate. A telephone conversation with Nate and the order form’s requested info about me and my riding habits resulted in a this-size-fits-me rather than a one-size-fits-all seat. Including shipping both ways from Arizona to Idaho, my seat was back in my hands two weeks after I sent it off. Price came in under $200 including shipping (they were able to save me $ by using my nearly-new original cover, plus added material). I have no basis for comparison to other aftermarket seats, but I don’t need to compare; for me, it passes a more important test – I feel like I got more than I paid for. If you’re looking for a custom seat, put Fisher on your short list.

jecyammy screwed with this post 04-14-2013 at 01:53 PM
jecyammy is offline   Reply With Quote