teizms OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by W-Gator View Post
I'm looking for some functional and protective riding gear. Here's my feedback:
  • Effective for 4 season use.
  • Not too tight, not too loose.
  • Waterproof/ windproof outer layer. No leakage. Having said that, I'm willing to wear a rain suit when needed over otherwise excellent riding gear.
  • Good ventilation capability with outer panels in place.
  • Removable outer panels on the jacket to expose lots of mesh for maximum ventilation.
  • Comfortable neck. If the neck is uncomfortable, its junk.
  • Smart design (comfortable and functional) sleeves at wrist with appropriate weather barriers, flaps and zips. Same opinion as for neck comfort. Sleeves need to work with a variety of glove styles.
  • Functional and durable zippers.
  • 2-way main zipper to enable opening from the bottom as another ventilation option.
  • Normal non-eye-searing color options. Hi viz and/ or reflective patches are good.
  • Light color options to reflect summer sun rays.
  • Ability to zip in a thermal layer.
  • Sufficient capacity inside pocket with closure for wallet, phone, passport. A separate (seldom accessed) chest security pocket for registration/ insurance and spare key. A couple of reasonably sized outer pockets with closures. No need to go crazy about the number of outside pockets.
  • Sufficiently long leg zips to enable easily donning and removing pants with boots on.
  • Adjustability for positioning knee armor so that it stays in the right place.
  • Waist adjustment to accommodate with or without other pants under the riding pants.
When will you have my set built?
put a price on it ;) what is all of that worth to you?

teizms screwed with this post 11-10-2012 at 09:16 AM
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote