Thread: Is Mexico Safe?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:28 AM   #10704
AK Smitty
Self life coach

Oddometer: 318
Making the push

Thanks for all the route input. Going to put some of it to paper and fire off some more questions when I have a minute to process it all.

I have changed my flight and decided to make the push from PV to the border. It has been a frustrating experience but lessons learned. I will land in PV the evening of the 25 and be ready to get on the road sunrise on the 26. My papers expire on the 29 so I am assuming as long as I process on the 29th I am good?

Thanks again for all the help and hope my mis-steps have helped others. All this is part of the experience and will make me more dilligent about my paper work in the future.

Throughout the entire process I maintained a positive atittude while dealing with everyone and saved my venting/ranting for here. I renewed my attitude and faith in Mexico after a great day of surfing and beer drinking in Sayulita with some transplants from Guad. Another offer for a free place to crash when I return and sympathetic ears for my oversight in the import process.
AK Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote