View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #10
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzrtracin View Post
interested in the discount deal, but whats up with the sizing chart, NO info.

RIDE ON!
I dont know....there should be a pop-up when you click on the link. Its working on my end, but I will look into it and see if I can figure it out. What kind of computer and browser are you running?

Sorry web design is all new to me. If anyone else is having problems with the webpage please let me know.

See the bellow sizing chart...

PANTS

Measurement should be done with a tape measure, held flat, measuring around the waist just above the hips and bellow the navel.

SMALL........... Waist-31-33.5in..........Inseam-30.5in
MEDIUM........... Waist-34-36.5in..........Inseam-31in
LARGE........... Waist-37-40in..........Inseam-32in

Jerseys

Measurements should be done with a tape measure, held flat, measuring around the widest part of the chest under the arms.

Chest
MEDIUM.........................38-40in
LARGE...........................41-43in
X-LARGE........................44-46in

MXBundy-

Use a tape measure and check your inseam and PM me and we can discuss it. "jean" sizes can be very misleading. I would guess they will fit, but a lot really depends on your body type and personal preference. I will cover shipping back if you decide they dont fit.

As things sell my plan is to continue to add additional sizes. This would be for the pants (ie tall sizes) and a larger jeresey and additional designs.

If people give the gear a try I think they will be very impressed and you cannot beat the price right now I have sold several to Rockies Inmates and have had some good feedback. Check out the thread for details http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=840085

Thanks for all the comments and please post any questions or PM me and we can discuss it.

Thanks,
Ben

COXR650L screwed with this post 11-11-2012 at 07:53 PM
COXR650L is offline   Reply With Quote