Originally Posted by going south
It's just a thought; I land in Seattle next sunday November 18th, and then land in Mazatlan the afternoon of wednesday the 21st...
If you could ship them to my place in Seattle, WA. by that date, I could hand carry to Mazatlan!
I don't know what your time frame is, and just an option...
Good luck, Jim...
You are a gem Jim
Sent you a PM, we can do that and I reckon my sprocket may (will hold) till then ,we have a spare so not a biggy and Ellens has some life left without concern.