View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #395
HellsAlien
a has-been that never-was

Oddometer: 2,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Jam View Post
but the 28 degree weather found me in my pickup. I know....I'm going soft.....
Hey bud, that's what armor is for, all that softness!

I got my bike chained down to the trailer 2 days ago. Started reefing on it with my metal working tools (you know: stone axe, long piece of driftwood).

It's about halfway back to normal; straighter than me, I'd say! Might need a bud over to reef both sides at same time, just another excuse to drink more PBR. I've seen lots worse, see it in the mirror every morning when I go to shave.

Got new fender and tail light coming, needed those anyway they were hammered from use down south. Need a new front disk cover, that is now "acerbis-ancient" technology.

This bike just will not lay down and die; it's gonnal hoik wheelies for the Mexican militar drug & weapons checkpoints again!

Just might veer to the left a wee bit.

Needs a 990-slash sticker. Four more and I'm an ace!
HellsAlien is offline   Reply With Quote