Old 11-11-2012, 08:55 PM   #12
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post
The Dubinky Colorado Pants

Great work Ben!
Ryan thanks for the awesome write up, I really appreciate it. I swear you and RideFreak are better at writing product descriptions than I am. Thanks for highlighting some of the design features that I really did not address and taking all the pictures.

I think though in full disclosure I should say the stuff I sent Ryan did not fit that great and I just went off his jean size. I am learning there is ZERO correlation to jean size and actual waist and inseam size (also individual body type is hard to account for, ie thick vs thin legs, tall torso vs tall legs, flat ass vs JayLo) it is really important to use a tape and not go off just jean size. I am curious to hear what Ryan's actual waist line measures.

The sizes for the pants are actual measurements and do not reflect jean size.

So for example....

I am 6'1"-6'2" 210 lbs and wear 34x34 jeans, but 36in dress pants. My actual waist measurement is almost 37in and inseam is 32in. The mediums fit me great in the waist, but I still have to cinch them down to about 1/2 the adjustable range to make them comfortable when riding aggressively. They are too short, but still wearable for me (mostly because I did not make any taller sizes for the first run) The Larges are WAY WAY to big and the Smalls WAY, WAY to small.

If anyone has any questions about sizing please PM me and we can discuss it.

Thanks again Ryan
COXR650L is offline   Reply With Quote