Thread: Wrc 2012
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:07 AM   #94
B-Rod
RubberNecker

Oddometer: 1,890
He will be racing a handful of events, but Mikko will be in the top spot at Citr÷en. With him out of contention for another title, there are several that could take it next season.

Mikko is fast and consistent. Jarri is arguably faster than Seb, but makes mistakes, and has had the misfortune of flats that Seb rarely seems to get. Ogier is a pratt, but fast, and will be back in the running with VW. Mads ěsteberg has been very good this season and cannot be ruled out. Then there is the newcomer Ott Tanak, while super quick, still makes some critical errors that Jarri has frequently made. Ford is out, but will still be running the M-Sport team. Next season is going to be a good one I think. VW will be a well sorted team and car. Other than the turbo engine, it has been around for years in the form of the very successful Skoda Fabia S2000 car. January is a great month. The Dakar is on, and the new season of the WRC starts just as the Dakar is wrapping up.

I'd personally like to see any of these guys do well, but I'm sort of hoping for the underdogs Ott and Mads. That would be a fun twist, and definitely could happen.