View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:51 AM   #23
Viper210
Adventurer

Oddometer: 35
I will be visiting Prescott this December 22-30, 2012. I'm going to be spending Christmas at my inlaws place. This will be my third trip to Prescott. First time Feb 2010 and second time in Nov 2011. While I was there, we took the Hummer and road through some really nice areas that I imagined would be amazing on my DRZ400S. A couple of the areas that we rode through close enough to "home for the time being" was The Prescott National Forest (minutes away) and Sedona riding on red dirt to some ancient Indian dwellings open to the public. I am seriously considering bringing my DRZ400S to do some DS riding while there this year. Im looking for DS companion(s) in the area who share the same passion of exploring and would like to show me some of the best trails and sites for an intermediate level rider from South Texas. Not looking to do any rock climbing or anything too extreme. Just want to have a great adventure on the bike while there. Im plated and road legal. Ive got nothing obnoxious but have done the 3x3 mod, re-jetted and running the Yoshi RS2 full exhaust. Hope that wont be a problem in the parks. Here's a picture of my deezer I will be taking this time around.
'11 DRZ400S Acerbis Handguards,TT Case Savers,Unibiker Radiator Guards,Hyde Skid Plate,Kenda 270,HEL Braided Lines,IMMIX Cargo Rack,3X3 Mod,JD Jet Kit,Yoshi Fender Eliminator Kit,Moose Headlight Cowl Bag,Moose Cross Bar Pad,Swing Arm Decals,Gripper Seat Cover,ASV F3 Brake & Clutch Levers,Yoshi RS-2 Full Exhaust CF,Zeta Brake Clevis,Anodized Check Plugs,Mishimoto Hoses
Viper210 is offline   Reply With Quote