View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:04 AM   #1404
Escaped
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 465
The Galaxy Note 2 is great so far - I have had it only one day so I just started using it. Its is very fast, screen is great and DSM seems to work with no problems. I used the MP3 player this morning and the audio quality was the best I have every used on a portable device - much better than my IPOD. I played a little with the S-Pen and that seems to have a lot of promiss. The voice control features are great. The phone is BIG and feels delicate so a good case is essential. I have the Otter Defender case and a Ionic GUARDIAN Case for Samsung Galaxy Note II on order. Unfortunately the cases were out of stock with ATT when I ordered the device, so until the cases come in I am using a generic leather case I have.

PS: The device even has a tool that adjust audio level (tones) for earplugs to your hearing level. The tool is a hearing test to evaluate your hearing level in each ear by tone and then compensates the sound spectrum to compensate for deficiencies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHBill View Post
How do you like the Note II so far? I have one on order from Verizon. Am thinking the larger screen will be great for using DSM! Love the app for navigating although I agree with Crafty, that the routing tool is way stronger in other apps, but where the app really shines is in the App/Website combination for planning and sharing routes and tracks. I was fortunate enough to help Beta test the app, I thought that it was pretty good back then. I can tell you that Crafty has done nothing but make it stronger and easier to use every step of the way! Looking forward to the larger screen and faster processor to make it even more "fun".

Considering the Defender Case by Otterbox for everyday use and a Ram mount for the bike. I currently use an X-mount for dry and warmer weather and a box for the cold wet days. Works pretty well for me. What set-up are you using?

DR650 - Eyes open all of the time

Escaped screwed with this post 11-14-2012 at 10:23 AM
Escaped is offline   Reply With Quote