View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:28 AM   #1166
GuateRider OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMike View Post
Was the guy who parked the truck there the same guy who stole the fish from the fountain?
Viva Mexico!
Long weekend coming up, Julio. November 20th, Revolution Day. It is also "Buen Fin" which is the Mexican
version, by presidential decree, of the USA's "Black Thursday" or whatever they call the Thanksgiving retail madness.
Shop around, you might finally get that great deal on the 1.5 meter sombrero you have always wanted and been looking for!
The Craneguy from Cuernavaca is heading over with his newly remapped bike and we are heading to Los Humeros to get ourselves in some hot water. He'll be in Xalapa and that's just a stone's throw from Puebla via the straight black line of Amozoc and if I leave here at 5:30am and pick him up at 6:30am that might mean breakfast at 8am and I'll buy you guys breakfast because Shawn wins the bet...heh,heh!
Either that or something else. Craneguy has GPS too, so I can just follow him for a change and relax.

I'm not going to be down there for the long weekend, that's only a few days away. I still have some things to do and some friends to visit on my way down . It will more probably be the following weekend for Puebla and who knows when Oaxaca; I already got stuck twice in Puebla on my way up