View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:35 PM   #92
Toadride OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Rocket View Post
If someone else was interested in selling everything and hittin' the road like you are, what should that person figure on spending per day to be comfortable? Camping some and staying in decent lodging sometimes.

Food fuel and wear and tear on a bike to be included. This has been a great thread to follow, keep on truckin'. (biking)
You know, I was a little concerned when my first couple of month's Visa bills were coming in at $2700 and $2500 respectively. This had me concerned but, truthfully it's been so up and down that it really is hard to keep a handle on. You figure your gonna pay $15 or $20 for campsites and you end up in the Keys paying up to $43. Then you inadvertantly run into the Sturgess crowd and all your $60 motel rooms are gone, it's gettin dark and your forced into the Holiday Inn at $180.
But I do remember putting that question out to BC Brian when he headed out on his Buell run. He had it worked out pretty good. You might want to peruse that one. The thread was A BC Buell Goes South

Toadride screwed with this post 11-14-2012 at 04:45 PM
Toadride is offline   Reply With Quote