View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 12:56 AM   #26
Viper210
Adventurer

Oddometer: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG-E View Post
Hey Viper,

Bring that purty thing out and we will not, absolutley not show you any rocks or anything too extreme, I promise....

Dude, thats all we got here.

Anyway she will not go home looking as sweet as it is now if'in you do any ridin' wih the Rattlecan, I can garantee that!
This photo was taken when she was younger and cleaned up. She's been shiney side down plenty in the past year. I ain't sceeeered. Just don't want to be climbing sheer cliffs of rocks or blazing through areas I am unfamiliar with just for locals to see the "out of towner" f*&ck himself or his ride up. AZ is more extreme then south Texas I agree. But I'll push myself hoping my new friends will limit my damages and take me under their wing....If not look for me in late December. My rear tire tread looks like this XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
'11 DRZ400S Acerbis Handguards,TT Case Savers,Unibiker Radiator Guards,Hyde Skid Plate,Kenda 270,HEL Braided Lines,IMMIX Cargo Rack,3X3 Mod,JD Jet Kit,Yoshi Fender Eliminator Kit,Moose Headlight Cowl Bag,Moose Cross Bar Pad,Swing Arm Decals,Gripper Seat Cover,ASV F3 Brake & Clutch Levers,Yoshi RS-2 Full Exhaust CF,Zeta Brake Clevis,Anodized Check Plugs,Mishimoto Hoses

Viper210 screwed with this post 11-15-2012 at 01:12 AM
Viper210 is offline   Reply With Quote