View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #101
wsmc831
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 580
My last interaction with them is similar. Have ordered this or that from them over time, usually no issues. In July I ordered some body pieces for one of my 690's...then wait. Two weeks later I inquire, and they say ready to ship. One week later, and it was 'Sorry, we were incorrect, the parts will take several weeks due to moving warehouse' (they DO seem to have a lot of excuses).

Six weeks after I ordered, my status showed as 'shipped'. They could not provide a tracking number. Two weeks later I emailed that I wanted a tracking number, or a refund.

NO response.

Called credit card to dispute charges, credit issues.

The funny part is that the parts did finally show up one day (after ordering and receiving same parts from other ktm dealer), so was stuck with extra.

Fast forward to today, I get a notice in the mail that my dispute with them is finished, and my credit will remain as they did not respond (had forgotten about it). While I never wanted to get free stuff, clearly they are SO disorganized they can't even track their orders or dispute credit issues.

Certainly never again....
2013 500 Exc
wsmc831 is offline   Reply With Quote