View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:51 AM   #52
booger1 OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 799
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldxr View Post
Many thanks for a good ride report.The gringo tourists from cabo take day trips to Todos Santos.There is a very good restaurant just behind that motel and across the street from Hotel California.Mexican food and a$$ kicking maguaritas.3 and you are plowed.Something about damiana liquer.I hope to be down there on my bike just after xmas.I have noticed your and some other inmates ride reports and I am taking notes for good motels in baja.I havent had a bike past the Bay of LA.I am going from San Felipe to Cabo and back running both sides.
I almost went into that restaurant but it looked like too nice of a place for a lone stinky adventurer to sit down .
Bay of LA was as far as I made it the first time, it felt good to pass up the location where my motor blew up, got a great feeling of accomplishment and was praying really hard that nothing was going to happen to this bike. I'm looking forward to going back with my girl, but we have a hard time going to the same place. The world is just too damn big.

booger1 is offline   Reply With Quote