View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 07:32 PM   #320
K_N_Fodder
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja Dad View Post
When I got off the bike at mile 620 @ 11:00 pm last night we were in 2nd and picking up some time.
I then dove home so I could get to my sons Play off High School football game tonight at 7:00
So with stoping at 4:00 am and getting 4 hours of sleep I made it in time to watch my sons last High School football game.
His team lost ,But he played great !!
As for the Race, we had some down time (an hour +)Thuesday am before the bike got to me.
When the bike came to me ,I took off and had a great ride making up a bunch of time passing 5 other bikes ( DUSTY!! )
I passed the bike off at LA Bay then jumped in the chase truck and headed south.
I jumped back on the Bike at 8:30 pm and road another 120 miles and had a blast !! The silt was so deep it was coming over the front fender like a wave of warter.It was a great time riding with my old Honda teamates from the 80's
From what I just now read on face book the bike did finish after being stuck in the silt beds way down south for some time.

I will get a full up date in a few days need toget some sleep !!!!!!!
You are my new freakin hero. Rode two legs of the B1K, drove freakin home and went to your kids football game.
K_N_Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote