View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 02:33 AM   #8
WIBO OP
Will it buff out?

Oddometer: 3,534
Next morning after a hearty breakfast we still need to cover ground to get to the good off road going. So...bearing that in mind we head to a camp site I know on the outskirts of Marrakech which is up to European standards.....all by autoroute.

Another fuel stop is required in amongst seeing people and animals sauntering on the autoroute I stop and put in 10.02 litres after 163kms with a cost of 122.74 Dhms (12.25Dhms/Liter)

Again another at Settat after 174.2kms with 10.65litres costing129.93Dhms(12.24Dhms/Liter) and finally another today at 182.5kms with 10.88litres and 134.20Dhms (12.33Dhms/litre)

[IMG][/IMG]

We rent their permanent tents for one night which does not include breakfast They're clean with comfortable beds and tiled floors along with an attached shower/toilet and have plenty of storage for overlanders. Phil wins todays EDC Presidency due to the fact he walks into a tent to find a family of four gawping at him and wondering what he's doing there....our tent was next door...ho hum...baaaaaaaa...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

You always see plenty of these when in Maroc...(one of the group is jealous so he lets all of their tyres down)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Even a 4x4 Mercedes van is suitable....

[IMG][/IMG]

I head off into Marrakech to meet an old friend and the rest all head to the Medina in Marrakech town centre to do the tourist thing.

Me: I don't give a fuck what you think.

WIBO screwed with this post 11-27-2012 at 04:45 AM
WIBO is offline   Reply With Quote