View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 02:01 PM   #2
Liberia OP
Fortunate

Oddometer: 561
Leaving Town

Leaving the office to get to Hwy 96, I take the shortest route and find….a train. Okay, reroute onto Main Street. Not much out of the way and I get a nice view of the Rutherford County Courthouse.

I should mention that the pictures that show my helmet are from a GoPro Hero II stuck to the side of my helmet. I had it set to take a picture each 10 seconds. That's a lot of pictures but it does help to fill in the blanks when I didn't want to use the little Nikon Coolpix S3000 (not a great camera but then, I'm not a great photographer).

As I’m leaving Murfreesboro a dual sport bike comes by and I get “the wave.” I’ll leave it at that as another thread on here made some comment about Harley’s and “waving” and the posts almost got out of controlJ.

A few miles out Hwy 96 is crossed by Thompson Lane (to the left) and Compton Road (to the right). What makes this intersection special is that Honest Ernest Jordan’s Used Tractor Sales is there. Actually it’s just called Jordan’s Used Tractors. Ernest and I have been friends for 20+ years.

Join our 54 Tennessee State Parks Ride Collaborative! [My Ride Reports here.]

Liberia screwed with this post 11-19-2012 at 11:12 AM
Liberia is offline   Reply With Quote