View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 04:39 PM   #1
R1100purist OP
Which way is north?

Oddometer: 151
Indiegogo funding for Owen Motoworks R1100, R1150, and R1200GS motorcycles

Hello All,
My name is Owen Lloyd and I am president and chief designer of Owen Motoworks. My first product is a folding light bar for the R1100GS, R1150GS, and R1200GS motorcycles. I am trying to raise funds for prototypes using indiegogo.com and would love if you guys weigh in on my design and if you feel compelled, donate to my Indiegogo fund so I can get these Owen Motoworks Lightbars to market as fast as possible. If you are not familiar with indiegogo.com, they are a crowd funding website that allows entrepreneurs to raise small amounts of money towards completing a product and bringing it to market.

Eventually I plan to sell Owen Motoworks Lightbars on Advrider.com in the vendors section, but since it is a product for the GS, I wanted to give the GS forum a heads up and a opportunity to support me.

Click here to fund these Lightbars!

Thanks All!
Owen Lloyd

(Dear Mods, if this is an innapropriate section to post this sort of thing, please move it to where you believe it belongs. Thanks)

R1100purist screwed with this post 11-20-2012 at 05:15 PM Reason: put in link to indigogo.com funding site
R1100purist is offline   Reply With Quote