View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 08:11 PM   #36
cathulu OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 179
OK OK this happened on my last trip report. I just take too long doing them... next time someone else should do it. Anyways, I am an adult and sometimes I'd rather play my guitar. Suck it!

last day we awoke to a beautiful morning.

We were worried the ride out would be equally as dusty as the ride in, but with the cool night air the moisture must have settled back into the road and held the dust down. The ride out was good. We went out on this road and then Harrison East FSR.

This is the road...

There was a slide to navigate, this was worse earlier in the year according to Vito. slowly was improved.

A video of Vito passing the slide... easy peasy!

slide behind us... road pushing us home ahead.

My tires are toast...

A bridge crossing, the road follows the river downwards to empty into Lake Harrison.

And now we parallel Harrison Lake. Lots of camping along the lake the closer we get to the town of Harrison at the end of the lake. The closer we get, the more yahoos we find.

Going in for a beer and some lunch. A popular pub for riders coming up from Vancouver.

The group shot, Our last meal together.

The days mileage.

And that's all folks. Kind of anti-climatic at the end. We dribble our way home, each of us leaving the highway at our exit. We waive goodbye, and sometimes not even that. The end. Till next time... when spirits rejuvenated, we take on a new challenge.

cathulu screwed with this post 11-18-2012 at 08:54 PM Reason: to make it better?
cathulu is offline   Reply With Quote