View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:28 AM   #19
WIBO OP
Will it buff out?

Oddometer: 3,609
So......now we can start to ride off the beaten track......or well actually on the beaten track as it were.

We ride off ahead and are able to take a few snaps of the Land Rover with an impressive cliff back drop. The going is rocky with the odd bit of silt thrown in,in short stretches. The dust thrown up is like smoke and very fine so it's best to keep a good distance, to save the air filter and to be safe.

Just ride with the river and palms to ones right hand side and keep going straight on. The mountain to the left acts as a natural wall where it's impossible to ride over....eventually at the end of the day one will arrive and see a mountain in the distance with a large phone aerial on it...this will be Zagora and at the foot of that same mountain there'll be hotels.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Bearing in mind that a few of the riders had never off roaded at all before they made a sterling effort and I was very pleased with their progress indeed...excellent work..well done for sure.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

We stop for a food break....Ken is still feeling poorly so after we had finished laughing at him at bit more...Frank and Caro made him some rice to eat.....the locals eat this and it helps somewhat....sort of...

At this point we're ahead of the others that took the longer off road route...they'll arrive later on the same route and take a break with us.

[IMG][/IMG]

Some,rather than others,couldn't stick the heat very much and removed their clothes at every opportunity much to the distain of the rest of us...my retinas are still trying to recover and I still have nightmares to this day!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Of course once we stopped we noticed this...how come one always pitches camp where there's animal shit or things like this?...One of life's mysteries I guess.....

[IMG][/IMG]

The others en route

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

They even stopped to gang up on a local kid on his way to school to steal his lunch money......Ricky points at the kids bike and suggests stealing it to sell to someone else in Zagora....Everyone rebuffs him in disgust for thinking such a stupid thing.......because there's no room to carry it on the motos....duh.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Soon they arrived

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Noah could do with a Senior Stylist to sort his wool out...

[IMG][/IMG]

Ken almost smiles....

[IMG][/IMG]

....then states he'll vomit on anyone who annoys him....

[IMG][/IMG]

.....In true EDC fashion... instead of kicking a man when he's down.......we take his picture instead...
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Me: I don't give a fuck what you think.

WIBO screwed with this post 04-21-2013 at 02:29 AM
WIBO is offline   Reply With Quote