View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #540
JDowns OP
Sounds good, let's go!

Oddometer: 2,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroRoo View Post
Finally caught up. Thanks for providing several days worth of enjoyable reading - really appreciate your take on everything you've seen so far. I donated a tank of petrol for ya

I am that guy that has a wife and kids keeping him home from a big trip, but I am a lucky man. My wife is ready and willing to hop on some bikes and head south as soon as our kids are out of the house. In the meantime, I have a lot of fun riding around the beautiful areas where I live. Growing up on the Mexican border in South Texas, I have a soft spot for Mexico. My wife is from Venezuela, so I hope to make it through those countries with her and enjoy a different view on the world. Thanks for taking the time to post pictures and the ride report every day - I know how much work that is and it's appreciated!
Hi NitroRoo,

Thans for the donation. A name like yours needs to go right up near the gas cap.

You are a lucky man. A great wife from Venezuela who likes the idea of taking off on a moto adventure. Que bueno!

Your kids will be out of the house before you know it. In the meantime I will provide pics and stories of the road south to give you some ideas for your future travels.

Kindest regards,
John Downs