View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 05:16 AM   #342
sailah OP
Lampin' it

Oddometer: 5,422
No I am going to ride it for sure. It's a really sweet motor and I love how light and flickable it is. The Ninja 650 is the ultimate conversion for me and since I already have a full set of supermoto suspension sitting on my bench I might as well dedicate it to a certain bike and the CBR wins the prize. I need to move the bike into storage as I literally have a one car garage that is so stuffed with machine tools and other bikes that I have no space. I plan on putting the CBR and the FZ1 on my trailer and bring them down to a buddies who has a large steel building where I can store them for the winter. The Husky doesn't take up much space plus I'll probably ride that this winter.

The only thing left to do on the CBR is fiddle around with a couple cosmetic things, header wrap, powder and paint, some wiring, heated grips etc. I really want to get back into some heavy fab work and the Ninja will be it.

If you want to come over and pick it up, it's all yours until spring.

Nessmuk
sailah is offline   Reply With Quote