View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:39 AM   #102
RexBuck OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 981
Nov 9 -11 Zipolite

Been riding down through the interior and have for the most part been in various versions of cold. Im thinking to myself that Ive been in Mexico for almost 3 weeks and have not seen the ocean nor felt the warmth of the coast. Hmmm, Im near one of my favorite beaches so, what harm could come from taking a jaunt over to Zipolite? So I did. The trip over is great once you get into the mountains spectacular road and spectacular scenery.

Stopped for breakfast at a roadside restaurant. Eggs, beans, OJ and a huge plate of veggies. In these remote towns, still cook with wood.

Got a little of the ride report updated the toughest part was getting the internet at the hotel to not have a hiccup for an hour and a half or so as I tried to upload a video. Would get about 80-90% done then crap out. Third time was the charm. Videos are a pain in the ass! If I ever get this ride report caught up, I may throw in some more videos.

Had excellent Chiles Rellenos at one of the main street restaurants

To show how laid back the town is, kids want to play volleyball at night, no lights on the beach so, string the net across the far end of main street . . . not a lot of evening traffic.

Staying at Posada Mexico took an overpriced room with its own bathroom no hot water, dont need it as the cold is luke warm bed is a pad on boards, slept like a baby. I could stay longer.
Up those starirs

Covered moto parking

Random beach shot

Evening at the hotel restaraunt

www.rexbuck.com - RexBuck's Latin America
RexBuck is online now   Reply With Quote