that rear fender had to go before it cracked and fell off. when i took the assembly apart and looked it over, there was no hope, long term and rough roads, of holding the thing together even with new seat covers on both sides.
new fender, relocate the signals, new license plate bracket with light, and a few other mods too. i noticed that one Wolfman bracket was slightly bent after falling on that side several times, so i'll add a cross brace while i have everything apart.
i thought i might find some hard mounting points under all the plastic, nope, in typical fashion for these bikes, the mounting is all plastic to plastic. won't work for me.
there is a small locator pin in the right area on the rear underside of the subframe, and i started by threading both sides to M6x1.
the M6 die in the conventional die holder doesn't have room to start or turn, so you have to improvise a little to thread these pins, still easy to accomplish.