View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:45 AM   #101
AceRph
Affluenza Free!

Oddometer: 24,414
I trucked my bike to Seattle in 2006 & ran fresh TKCs on my 1150GSA. They worked great. Changed them out in Anchorage w/ fresh Tourances for the ride home.

In 2010, I ran a 1200GSA hack that we trucked to the start. I ran a Heidenau K37 tube tire on the front which handled the dirt well and car tires on the pusher & hack.

You'll notice that my 1150 is not listed in the top 10 for 2006.

Truthfully I joked about the folks working like mad to arrange their route sheets and time keeping stuff on my 1st Alcan. After a few days, I figured out what & why they were working so hard each evening when the next day's route was released and started to work on my own sheets. It was a lot of fun, especially when you got a good TSD result.

Yesterday, my daughter said she would really like to do the rally again. I'm stoked!

“We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer.” —”Extreme Behavior in Aspen,” February 3, 2003

"The State sees the spectre looming ahead of terrorism and anarchy, and this increases the risk of its over-reaction and a reduction in our freedom." - Stanley Kubrick
AceRph is offline   Reply With Quote