View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #52
AteamNM OP
Wonna Be ADVrider

Oddometer: 3,221
The first presidential debate this year with the republican candidates started off with Newt being asked about his open marriage and all the scuttle about his wife with cancer. Newt said let me tell you, we all have had pain. We all have suffered. We all have failed.

Well, on to the end I must say. I have rode Jo Jo here in the mountains of New Mexico for the last two days. She is becoming acclimated to 7000 feet. My present day wife is in Belize, scuba diving with her children and having a great time.

I have decided to post the epilogue. Life is just life. We have all had pain, right? I expose myself, to judgment and ridicule or pretense; I don't care. What I share with you is something that only three people that I love know about. My Mother does not know what I share here. I must finish the report. I may have DNF'd the ride, I think I must just let it go, say what it is. Tragic, frightening. But I am an optimist. My friends that know me I hope understand this is personal & confidential. The other geographic audience does not matter thus they know not who I am.

Not your typical ride report I reckon.

May I present the end of the end, the epilogue that ties in the symbolism of a house versus a home. "The rest of the story". Raw and real, this I expose is every day life. At a 1000 miles from no where, there is no place that I got to be.

AteamNM screwed with this post 11-21-2012 at 09:11 PM
AteamNM is offline   Reply With Quote