View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:32 AM   #45
f650gsa OP
de la Mobra la BMW

Oddometer: 570
Day 10 Shady Cove OR to Port Ordford OR

Day 10 Shady Cove OR to Port Ordford OR

With sadness this day was the last one on TAT . For the most part we had a good day until we got lost and the road turned out to go nowhere . Got slapped in the head by a branch and lost control of the bike that almost went down the cliff . Luckily the weight of the bike , the luggage and my quick judgement stooped a disaster . No harm done and we were back on the road in no time . The nature is great around here and the closer you get to the ocean the better it looks . Made it to Port Ordford by 6 pm with big smiles on our faces and had dinner on the dock in a very small restaurant , about 7 tables .
What a trip this was and after a 5 long years I am finally at the end . I am very proud of myself and now looking for the next big trip , maybe Alaska or Mexico !

Now it's time to return home and this was another adventure as we avoided all major highways and took secondary roads to few National Parks . Stay tuned for next replays !

It was only 150 feet deep !

And a Dead End !

Getting closer to The Pacific !

Apparently there is fiber optics in the middle of nowhere and need it to be fixed as the whole road collapsed .

And we have made it !!!!!!

f650gsa screwed with this post 11-22-2012 at 06:49 AM
f650gsa is offline   Reply With Quote