View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 09:59 AM   #363
YellowjacketD37
Adventurer

Oddometer: 64
It's gonna be 36 degrees tomorrow morning in Palmdale. Just keeps getting cooler.

I'll be standing around outside in the parking lot helping you guys load your roll charts starting from the bottom to the top. Yep, you'd be surprised at all the newbies that start at the top and then find when they get to the bottom they have to roll it all the way back again. All 15 feet of it.

Don't worry, I'll have plenty of scotch tape on me. Hopefully, I'll have some volunteers moving around the parking lot with me checking on everyone, making sure y'all are okay. I learned from doing this last year to have a multi-tool in my pocket, duct tape, electrical tape, zip ties, etc. You guys just aren't very prepared.
--------------------------------------------

On another note, there should be a roach coach this year in the parking lot, so if you didn't have time for breakfast, you can grab a bite outside the door of Palmdale Supercycles.

The countdown begins. See you tonight for Thanksgiving Dinner at the Holiday Inn. (Roll charts will be sold there by Paul Flanders. Tall guy with grey hair probably wearing an LA-B-to-V sweatshirt.)
YellowjacketD37 is offline   Reply With Quote