View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:15 AM   #39
dirty adventurer
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 238
The next morning the elusive Sasquatch was spotted….I even got a picture of him in his native habitat.
What a Beast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryboy View Post
Thanks for reading, everybody!!

I'm going to lay around camp, read a book and eat good food for a few days.

This is John, we met here last year. He has also 'gone desert', he is sick like me and will never escape.

Yeah, I have definitely "gone desert". Death Valley has become a sickness for me. Your ride reports further corrupted me. I have learned to not only ride and explore Death Valley, but to immerse myself in the Death Valley experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryboy View Post

I'm a day behind on my menu, so I invited John over for a hen that night.

You first asked me if I had anything to eat. I said that I brought Mountain House Lasagna that I had planned to chow down.

After seeing those two birds laid out like that…..Hmmmm Let me think for a minute…..Larryboy’s famous fried bird or Mountain House?

Next thing I know I am having the hen, with hot biscuits, and a Fat Tire to help it down. Believe me, It was a feast that tastes even better than it looks.

Great company and conversation topped it off.

I was once again blown away but another unforgettable experience in Saline Valley. Thanks Rob!!!

I can’t wait to get back……

Oh, buy the way….Happy Thanksgiving! I’m jealous of those in Death Valley right now!