View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #25
Rough Rider
MAXVERT's Avatar
Joined: Jan 2004
Location: Sun Valley Idaho, Baja Arizona
Oddometer: 1,052
Assuming the couplings in question are valved, the gas shuts off when disconnected (yes unvalved quick connects are sold), then you could buy the male or female coupling needed and have an appropriate length
of fuel line attached for filling you stove/bottle.

IMHO, it seem easier to just carry a fuel bottle and avoid the potential
problems of misaligned , broken or dirt contaminated connectors.
Not to mention the gas dripped on you hands just before handling food.

Da oggi la strada
senza limiti
MAXVERT is offline   Reply With Quote