View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 12:13 PM   #47
WIBO OP
Will it buff out?

Oddometer: 3,551
So...we find an auberge(hotel) a long a row of other auberges,ride in and park up...150Dhm with 2 meals included. You can see that there are no clear skies and visibilty is not great when looking out through the entrance gates. We're only about 1km from the town centre if that...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

We find these in the camping area.....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

...and some Moroccan motos making a trip also....check the novel way of carrying tyre levers..

[IMG][/IMG]

....and Phil shows off what he deems is his immense strength,stating that he can hold the door frame and stop it caving in...not only with one hand in his pocket but standing on one leg......

.......I told him he just looked like a hooker.....

[IMG][/IMG]

Due to the amount of sand and grit whizzing about we find ourselves at a loose end...not possible to do much exploring,so off we go into town for a drink and to decide what's what for the next day if the weather stays the way it is....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Anything to keep that fine sand out......

[IMG][/IMG]

Then back to the auberge for some food....again the KTM dude takes his trousers off......

[IMG][/IMG]

Spooky painting of a camel on the wall....

[IMG][/IMG]

It's one of those paintings that looks at you where ever you are in the room...some of younger members start to cry because it frightens them and they're sent off to bed....

[IMG][/IMG]

Ali Ghaf has a lot to answer for.....

Me: I don't give a fuck what you think.

WIBO screwed with this post 11-22-2012 at 01:08 PM
WIBO is offline   Reply With Quote