View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 12:50 PM   #1087
Beastly Adventurer
tehdutchie's Avatar
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Amsterdam or on Twitter @antal
Oddometer: 1,883
Originally Posted by schattat View Post
@Antal: English word is grommet, in German: Gummidurchführungstülle
Can get them here at Conrad. I have various types to mount tripmasters on to 3mm plates with here, let me know if you need any!
Thanks for all the responses! Will check!
tehdutchie is offline   Reply With Quote